Do you want to go to Belgium and Paris next summer?
Every year the Business and Languages faculty runs an international trip in the summer term. This year we have joined forces with the Humanities faculty to run a trip of a lifetime. We will be travelling to Paris and Belgium where we will not only take in the Parisian sights and culture but will be a part of the WW1 memorials, commemorating 100 years since WW1. The trip takes place between the 14 – 18 July 2016, travelling by coach and Eurotunnel.
The price of the trip includes (£388 per student):
- Return executive coach travel
- Return Eurotunnel crossing
- Entrance of Disneyland for 1 day
- Half board accommodation in both locations
- 2 days visiting the battlefields including visits to: The Accrington Pals Memorial, Menin Gate & the Last Post Ceremony, Entrance to The Ulster Museum, Thiepval Memorial & Visitor Centre, Tyne Cot British Cemetery.
- 2 days in Paris including visits to the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Seine river cruise, Notre Dame.
There are currently 15 places left on the trip and if you would like your child to attend then please contact Mrs Newton. To secure a place a deposit of £80 is required but the remaining balance does not need to be paid until June 2016.