Our Uniform Standards
All students are required to wear the following:
- Black blazer with Academy logo
- Black trousers or skirt. Skirts MUST be knee length. Trousers should be full length, not jeans, leggings or tightly fitted
- With skirts students should wear black or white socks or black or flesh coloured tights, no leggings
- Black shoes, no trainers, plimsolls or canvas shoes. No logos or colour flashes on the shoes. They can be slip on or have laced, buckle or Velcro fastening
- White polo shirt
- Light blue polo shirt
- Navy tracksuit bottoms
- Navy shorts
- Navy football type socks
- Navy/sky blue rugby top (optional)
- Navy hooded sweatshirt
Please note that students MUST wear trainers or football boots for outdoor PE. Plimsolls and high-tops are not suitable footwear for outdoor activities
Please note that the only items of clothing which can only be purchased directly from the Academy are the blazer (although you can buy a plain black one elsewhere and purchase a sew on badge from us), tie and PE hoody. We are more than happy for parents to purchase other items from alternative retailers to obtain value for money.
Click here to download a Current uniform order form.
Hair Colour, Piercings and Jewellery
As part of our uniform standards and to avoid health and safety issues for students we ask that parents support us to ensure:
- Students do not attend the Academy with piercings to eyebrow, lip, nose or tongue
- Students do not attend the Academy with hair colourings that are not a natural colour e.g. blue, green, pink, red, purple etc.
- Jewellery is kept to a minimum; no more than a watch, one pair of small stud earrings and one ring
Order uniform via our online shop
Parents can order uniform including blazers, white polo shirts, blazer badges and PE kit directly from Tag Teamwear (via our online Freebrough Academy uniform shop). Orders placed by you can be delivered free of charge to the Academy for collection. Alternatively, orders can be placed online for home delivery, however this will attract a small charge.
To visit our online Tag Teamwear Freebrough Academy uniform shop please click here or visit www.tagteamwear.co.uk/index.php?_a=category&cat_id=145.
Please note: Academy ties are only available from the school office.
If you would like to check any size of uniform before ordering, please contact the Academy as samples are available.
Please note there is a small increase to the price of certain items of uniform.
For order enquires, please contact Tag Teamwear on 01642 462926 or we would be more than happy to help (Freebrough Academy 01287 676305).
Tag Teamwear LTD has over 20 years experience in the clothing industry and has developed a renowned reputation for providing the best quality service to it’s customers throughout the UK.